Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Back Again

So, I've been a little absent from the blogging, for a couple of reasons.  One being that I haven't felt like writing, I ghost write another blog and sometimes it's all I can do to get that done.  Two, because I have been going back and forth on using a different server/getting a new look.  Truth of the matter is that I keep putting it off and all I really need to do is to commit and write, so here goes.

Daylight savings has been doing a number on me.  I actually OVERSLEPT on Monday,  I never oversleep and it has put a big damper on my week.  Nothing like waking up at 715 on Monday morning and not knowing what day it is or where you are supposed to be. AARGHH    The upside is that spring is finally almost here, it was 80 degrees today!! BEAUTIFUL1!!  I ran yesterday afternoon and if felt like it was 100 degrees, I think my body was in shock.  Today was better, run was not nearly as painful.

I recentlly read an article that said that Oklahoma was one of the worst states to live in.




There is no way that a place this pretty an really be that miserable to live in. People need to get outside and enjoy the scenery more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment