Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunny day after the Blizzard

Well I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I see the sun!!!  I see snow melting and I see the hope of normal life returning soon.  Therefore, I am in a much better mood then I have been in for days.  I mean days!  Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to go for a run and see how far I get.  It's been almost a week since I have run at all and I'm jonesing.   The Oklahoma blizzard of 2011 has  put a screeching halt to my marathon training. Therefore, if I don't finish the marathon in May I can simply blame it on the week of training that I lost out on. It has also put a screeching halt to my Independence as a person. For two days I have been chauffeured around by my boss.  I am not sure but I think he might be getting tired of me,( I don't know how anyone could be tired of me) but I can tell my constant complaining about the weather is wearing him down!! Not that it's going to make me stop or anything. All Right well I'm going to go stare longingly out the window at people sledding and wish it was me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment