Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tulsa Run and Castle of Muskogee

What an awesome day!! One of those days where the sun is shining and sky is blue and you are happy to be alive!  

This morning we ran the Tulsa Run 15k!!   This is Larry and I before and I realize we look like insane people.  Right before this picture Larry had a full mask on, and he was thinking he was very funny and clever. With that being said, the beginning of the race was freezing but after that the weather was beautiful and we both had a great run, he beat me by 14 minutes-but I'm  ok with that.  Like I always say,-he may be able to run faster but I sure can run further.

   This evening we took Logan to the Castle of Muskogee, tried to get Brad to go but apparently we are not cool enough.  Anyway,  if you have not been to the Castle for Halloween you must go.  It is really fun,  we took a haunted hay ride and went through a maze.  Both were fun and family friendly,  the costumes were fantastic and everyone there looked like they were having a really good time.  


And there was a hawk-- and you can't beat that!


No comments:

Post a Comment